- Back Parking Lot Re-paving (~$15, 000; Woefully needed and would maximize the number of cars we can park.)
- Front Awning Replacement (~$ 9,000; Old cloth awnings give our front facade a “drab look.”)
If interested in donating a listed item(s), please contact our Operations Manger to confirm the need still exists and/or to arrange for delivery or possible pickup of the item(s). An “In-Kind” receipt will be provided upon request for tax planning purposes.
If interested in funding the purchase of listed item(s), please contact our Development Director to confirm the need still exists. A receipt will be provided for tax savings purposes.
- Windows based desktop computers, laptops, and tablets (no older than 3 years).
- Vacuum Cleaner (Industrial Quality)
- Carpet Cleaning Machine (including hand held upholstery cleaner; able to handle 6K square feet of carpet)
- Area Rugs (multiple sizes; please send photo(s) first).
- Office Furniture (please send photo(s) first)
- Folding Meeting tables and chairs with wheeled storage rack
- Emergency generator
- New phone system
- New flooring (LVP)
Since the day that the Salt Lake Crisis Pregnancy Center opened its doors in 1986, it is estimated that over 64,000 people have been impacted by our life-affirming programs.