Baby bottle campaign
A Baby Bottle Campaign can be a fun and easy way to help secure necessary funding for the PRC. We offer compassion, hope, and help to anyone considering abortion by presenting them realistic alternatives, and Christ-centered support through our life-affirming programs. All our programs and services are private, FREE, and confidential. We receive no government money or tax-payer funding so fundraising is critical.
How a Baby Bottle Campaign works.
- Essentially, there are three components that work together for an effective campaign: The PRC development Director, the liaison to the church or group called an Ambassador for Life, and the individual members of the church or group.
- Baby bottles and information about the PRC are provided to the church or group.
- Members of the church or group take an empty baby bottle home, put loose change, dollar bills, or a check into it, and return it to the Campaign’s designated spot.
- At the end of the month, the liaison arranges with the PRC for the return of the filled baby bottles.
- Donations are tallied.
- Once processed, a thank you is sent from the PRC to the church or group stating the total amount of collected donations.
NOTE: Only individuals who donate with a check will receive a receipt.
How can you help?
- Discuss supporting the PRC’s mission with the appropriate leadership of your church or group.
- Decide on a particular month or special program focus to host a Baby Bottle Campaign (i.e. Sanctity of Human Life, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, VBS, community service project, etc.).
- Contact the PRC at 801-944-4981 to plan your event.
Since the day that the Salt Lake Crisis Pregnancy Center opened its doors in 1986, it is estimated that over 64,000 people have been impacted by our life-affirming programs.