Baby bottle campaign
A Baby Bottle Campaign can be a fun and easy way to help secure necessary funding for the PRC, as we receive no tax-payer funding for our free, life-affirming services.
How a Baby Bottle Campaign works.
- Each church or group should establish a liaison with the PRC for the campaign.
- Let us know the start and end dates of your campaign (usually one month) and the approximate number of bottles you think would be appropriate.
- Baby bottles, paper and digital information about the PRC’s campaign will be provided to the church or group.
- Members of the church or group take an empty baby bottle home, put loose change, dollar bills, or checks into it, and return it to the Campaign’s designated spot.
- At the end of the month, the liaison arranges with the PRC for the return of the filled baby bottles.
- Donations are tallied.
- Once processed, a thank you is sent from the PRC to the church or group stating the total amount of collected donations.
- The church or group (or even individuals) are encouraged to set up an online campaign as well. All you need to do is head over to the following site and click REGISTER. Very easy to set up! Please share this with your church or group!
- CLICK HERE TO CREATE YOUR OWN ONLINE FUNDRAISING PAGE
- NOTE: Only individuals who donate with a check (or online) will receive an individual receipt.
How can you help?
- Discuss supporting the PRC’s mission with the appropriate leadership of your church or group.
- Decide on a particular month or special program focus to host a Baby Bottle Campaign (i.e. Sanctity of Human Life, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, VBS, community service project, etc.).
- Contact the PRC at 801-944-4981 to plan your event.
- Schedule a live 3-4 minute presentation by a representative of the PRC prior to your event, or share the following brief “Introduction to the PRC” video with your church or group, so people understand who we are and the value we bring to the community.
- CLICK HERE FOR A SHORT VIDEO ABOUT THE PREGNANCY RESOURCE CENTER
The Pregnancy Resource Center of Salt Lake City Ca is a 501c3 non-profit organization that is fully funded by individuals, churches, businesses, and organizations who want to provide this ministry to our community. EIN: 87-0423659.
Since the day that the Salt Lake Crisis Pregnancy Center opened its doors in 1986, it is estimated that over 64,000 people have been impacted by our life-affirming programs.