The PREGNANCY RESOURCE CENTER empowers women, teens and families to make informed and educated decisions concerning life. All our services are free and confidential and include:
- Pregnancy Testing – laboratory-quality tests that detect the pregnancy hormone (HCG) within 7 to 10 days of conception.
- Pregnancy Decision Counseling on fetal development, abortion risks and procedures, alternatives to abortion including parenting and adoption options, and more.
- Limited OB Ultrasounds by licensed medical professionals.
- Abortion Pill Reversal – for women who have started a medication abortion and regret their decision, we will soon begin providing medical treatment that may reverse the abortion if given in time.
- Resources and referrals for social services, medical care, housing, professional counseling services and adoption agencies.
- Education in middle and high schools on sexual risk avoidance and responsible sexual values.
- Maternity needs, baby clothes, and supplies available through our Baby Boutique.
- Parenting and Life Skills classes through our Earn While You Learn programs.
- Post-Abortion support and classes for those who have experienced abortion.
- Help for men facing unplanned pregnancies who need male support, guidance, and peer counseling.
For more information on our services, click here to visit our client website.
Since the day that the Salt Lake Crisis Pregnancy Center opened its doors in 1986, it is estimated that over 64,000 people have been impacted by our life-affirming programs.